Who we are
Our website address is: https://xiros.dxpsites.com
Healthcare Professional Disclaimer
The information in this Website is intended solely for use by healthcare professionals. They must always rely on their education, experience, and clinical judgement when selecting a product to treat a patient. Xiros Inc. does not dispense medical advice and recommends that healthcare professionals be trained and have knowledge of the Product Labeling, Instruction for Use, and techniques of products before use in surgical procedures. Product availability and indications for use may vary per country regulations and approvals. Please contact your Xiros Inc., representative if you have questions about our product availability in your area. Xiros Inc., adheres to all regulatory requirements applicable to the countries we distribute to.
The content of this site is controlled by Xiros Inc. and is protected under applicable copyright and trademark laws.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- deal with enquiries or complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
We will not, without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by applicable US law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
CV’s and online applications
If you apply for a job with us and you send us your CV or complete an application form, then we will use your personal data for the purpose of evaluating your application against relevant job vacancy information. If you are unsuccessful then we may retain your personal data for a maximum of 6 months from the date that we communicate our final decision.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. You can do this by writing to email@example.com.
If you think that there is a problem in the way we handle your data, and are not able to rectify the situation directly with Xiros Inc., then you have a right to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission office. See www.ftc.gov for further guidance. Or with the Better Business Bureau at www.bbb.org.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites or content. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Declaration for California Compliance
Xiros Inc., Declaration for California Compliance
Xiros Inc (“Xiros”) is committed to doing business in an ethical manner and endeavors to maintain a culture of compliance in all aspects of its business. To this end, Xiros has developed a Corporate Compliance Program (“CPP”) in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Our CPP is designed to address the seven elements of an effective compliance program as outlined by the US Office of the Inspector General:
- Oversight of the CPP by an appointed Compliance Officer
- Written policies and procedures that outline Xiros’ high standard of business ethics
- Communication and effective reporting channels within the company such that employees may raise concerns without fear of retaliation
- Training on Xiros’ policies, procedures, and expectations with regards to ethical conduct
- Auditing and monitoring of business activities
- Investigating and responding to compliance issues as necessary
- Corrective or disciplinary actions in the event of non-compliance with the CPP
The Xiros Inc., CPP is also in line with industry standards for the marketing and promotion of our products.
To the best of our knowledge, as of the date of this posting, Xiros Inc. is in compliance with its CPP, as described above, and with California Health & Safety Code sections 119400 – 119402. Pursuant to the requirements of Cal. Health & Safety Code § 119402 (S.B. 1765), Xiros Inc has established an annual limit of $2000 per business segment for meals and educational items as the aggregate value of the items or activities that may be provided to California Healthcare Professionals. This annual limit excludes the value of samples or evaluation units, travel expenses for attendance at Xiros’ product training or medical education meetings; materials intended for patient education; items used for the provision of charity care; and fair market value payments made in exchange for bona fide services provided by a California Healthcare Professional.
For a copy of our Corporate Compliance Program, and this written declaration of compliance, please call: 1 (800) 299-8428.