For Fixation of Acromioclavicular Separations Due To Coracoclavicular Disruption.
The Infinity-Lock Button System is a permanent implantable device for stabilization of acromioclavicular joint separations, comprising a 7 mm x 240 mm Tube-Tape and 4 mm x 12 mm titanium alloy Button supplied together with disposable cannulated drill bit and guidewire.
Strong: system strength 1014 N
Low stretch under cyclic tension
No more coracoid drilling
The Tube-Tape has a loop at one end which is passed under the coracoid process by a lead suture; the other end of the tape is then fed back through this loop to provide distal fixation. Superior fixation is achieved by passing the end of the tape through a bone tunnel in the clavicle and securing it with the titanium Button. A coracoid passer, such as the Xiros CC-Hook, is also required.
The Infinity-Lock Button System is indicated for patients with acromioclavicular separations resulting from disruption to the coracoclavicular ligaments.
How Does It Work?
- The implant is passed around the coracoid process and both limbs are passed through the loop
- Both limbs of the Tube-Tape are passed through the 4 mm diameter bone tunnel one at a time
- Single low profile Button is used to anchor the Tube-Tape to the bone
- Secured with a surgeon’s knot inferiorly, or anteriorly if insufficient space below the clavicle
Infinity-lock Button System, Includes:
- Infinity-Lock Tube-Tape, 7 mm x 240 mm
- Infinity-Lock Button, 4 mm x 12 mm
- Cannulated drill bit, plain shank to fit Jacobs Chuck, 4.0 mm diameter x 120 mm
- Guidewire, 2.0 mm diameter x 150 mm
Optional Disposable Instrument:
- CC-Hook, with a curved end, Left (Sold separately)
- CC-Hook, with a curved end, Right (Sold separately)
- 102-1089 Infinity-Lock Button System: Infinity-Lock Tube-Tape 7 mm x 240 mm, Infinity-Lock Button 4 mm x 12 mm, Cannulated drill bit, plain shank to fit Jacobs Chuck 4.0 mm diameter x 120 mm, Guidewire 2.0 mm diameter x 150mm
- 202-1411 CC-Hook, with a curved end, Left (See CC-Hook Left for separate pricing)
- 202-1413 CC-Hook, with a curved end, Right (See CC-Hook Right for separate pricing)
Features and Benefits
- Use the Infinity-Lock Button System for AC joint separation requiring a simple and replicable operative solution
- One size fits all, eliminating potential for mis-sizing and stocking issues
- Titanium alloy Button provides high strength, low profile fixation in the clavicle
- Device and surgical technique designed by leaders in upper limb surgery
- Woven polyester implant utilizes medical manufacturing techniques supported by over 30 years of data
- Infinity-Lock Button System is a strong and reliable alternative ACJ repair method
- Known hypersensitivity to implant materials. If the patient is suspected of having any foreign body sensitivity, appropriate tests should be made prior to implantation.
- Infections or any structural or pathological condition of the bone or soft tissue that would be expected to impair healing or secure fixation.
- Patients unable or unwilling to restrict activities to prescribed levels or follow a rehabilitation program during the healing period.
- Skeletally immature patients are not suited as the Infinity-Lock will not elongate with growth. The use of this medical device and placement of hardware or implants must not bridge, disturb, or disrupt the growth plate.
Please note: Regulatory approval for products mentioned on this website varies from country to country. For further information, and for details of local distributors and agents, contact our Sales and Marketing team at email@example.com. All data listed on this page is held at Xiros and can be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request the full range of product documentation or to view any of these documents in a language other than English, please contact us for availability. Always refer to the Instructions for Use for detailed information and essential warnings and precautions.